Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I Scream, You Scream...

WE ALL SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM!!!



This is why I love blogs.
I had no idea it was Ben & Jerry's FREE CONE DAY until I ran across Sarah's blog. And it's not too late!!! Guess what we're doing tonight???? HAPPY BRAIN FREEZE!
*SADNESS UPDATE: we went last night after church to catch our free cones...and THEY WERE CLOSED!!! Even though the sign said they closed at 9pm (it was only 8:30), I couldn't convince them this was fraudulant. Even through my unique through-the-glass communication skills not one of the 3 college students budged from wiping down the counters. This was a sad moment. Hope some of you were able to get in. I might have to take up my fight with the higher-ups!!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

well just so you know tomorrow is
Baskin-Robbins 31 Cent Scoop Night
http://www.baskinrobbins.com/ - a firefighter fundraiser

cranny + b said...

are you joking me? ? ?

that is SO terrible that they closed early!!! Terrible;( I hope your little kiddos weren't too sad about it;(

hehe;) you crack me up about my blog backgrounds;) if you think my blog is bad, you should see my living room!! ha! Steve jokes around and says that every time we have company, I change the living room around;)

. . .master's was in Personnel Services. . .basically a mix of education and counseling. . .I don't think it is really worthy to be called a master's degree--I think it was probably one of the easiest ones that they offered;)

Anonymous said...

Same thing happened to us! Dad and I drove out there (well, actually, I rode) only to find it closed! :(
~Meredith