Monday, October 15, 2007

Licking the Bean

I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon with my friends, Stephanie & Leah and add my little "GROSS" moment---actually Drew's gross moment. When we were in Chicago this past May, we visited "the Bean." And being the complete boy that he is, Drew had to leave his mark. You may not be able to tell, but he runs up to the bean and LICKS IT!!!!!! Too gross to think about for very long---all those handprints----YUCK!!! (for an extra special treat, you get to hear my sister--Megan's---incredible laugh!! love ya, sis!!)

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

***so all you out there: WHAT'S YOUR "GROSS" MOMENT????

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh, I laughed so hard. At least you have it on video, for later blackmail...oh my.

Aaron has done a lot of gross things. We must keep the bathroom door shut at all times. Enough said.

Ben and Carissa said...

This makes me feel "normal". I found Ethan finger painting with poop the other day! Then again, my children seem to have a thing for poop!

Anonymous said...

When my son was 2 or 3 years old, we went to downtown Portland for dinner with some extended family. Actually, Old-Town Portland. We were waiting for the light rail train to carry us back out to the suburbs after dinner and my son was restless, so for a distraction my husband showed him the Skidmore Fountain nearby. Apparently my son was thirsty because he took a drink of the fountain. A DRINK. OF A FOUNTAIN. (This is NOT a drinking fountain.) A fountain about a block from the homeless shelter. YUCK!