Monday, March 05, 2007

Missing You

Christmas Memory
4 Generations
June 2004
SHE PASSED FROM OUR LIVES ONE YEAR AGO TODAY.
IT IS AMAZING TO ME HOW QUICKLY A YEAR CAN GO BY.


MY GRAMMA HAS ALWAYS BEEN SUCH A PART OF MY LIFE. ALWAYS AROUND. A FRIEND TO EVERYONE. ALWAYS THERE DURING CHRISTMAS, SPOILING US WITH EACH NEW HOLIDAY. WE MOVE ON AFTER THOSE SO SPECIAL TO US DEPART. BUT MAY WE NEVER BE THE SAME FROM THE TOUCH THEY HAD ON OUR LIFE.

I WISH I COULD HAVE HAD ONE LAST CHANCE TO SAY GOODBYE.




This is me, at about 2 years old.
The Holly Hobby doll in the picture
is one of 13 that my Gramma Quinn
got me my first Christmas.

That's right, 13!!!
She was an extravagant giver!








These are the dolls now!
They are the last remnants
of my childhood.
One is missing her left arm.
Certainly a sign of a much loved life!



1 comment:

Stephanie (Wolynes) Steinbart said...

This is such a precious tribute to your Gramma. My thoughts and prayers are with you today, my friend.
Love,
Steph