Monday, March 01, 2010

Happy March.

And welcome to a month of polaroid favorites.
I only wish I really had a polaroid camera.
That, and an old typewriter.


But this will have do for now.
And probably will have to for ever.

TODAY, for nearly an hour we played with playdough that smells like limes. The green, organic kind that is off-limits to mixing with other colors. Drew did a stick-puppet show with his, talking non-stop for 4 1/2 minutes. Jack mixed, rolled, smushed his over and over again. Quietly with concentration and great intention. They are so different. It is so therapeutic when we are all moving in the same direction at the same time, even if it is in our own way.

Found out friends are coming in on wednesday. My heart flipped. Not sure if it was because I am so excited or because I at once realized how very much I have to do. It's the Gouge's. We haven't seen Dave in 8 years, when we were in the apartment our first year married. Now he is married and they have a little girl who just turned one.

My, how time has flown.

No comments: