YOU KNOW YOU'RE A MOM of 3 BOYS WHEN:
1. You have to use the doodle board to write down your to-do list.
2. You consider a 99c chai latte (decaf) at DD a splurge.
3. You leave the room to change your babies diaper and come back to find your 3 year old equipped with a bottle of elmers glue in one hand and a pair of scissors in the other and your 5 1/2 year old has set a trap with rope and the vacuum cleaner!
4. You use the bathroom as an "escape" to savor just a few minutes of peace and quiet only to realize you have yet to wash your face, brush your teeth, get dressed, do your hair or put your contacts in.
5. You can change a diaper, wrap it and make it in the trash without a single light on.
6. You realize your tea has been brewing for appx. 30 min.s
7. You have to decide between answering the front door, breaking up an argument between the 2 oldest, or letting lunch burn.
8. You realize it's dinner and this is the first time you've fed your kids vegetables.
9. You realize the best time to let the kids have chocolate is right after breakfast: because after lunch is too close to nap time and after dinner is too close to bed time.
10. You spend more time dressing your children than you do yourself.
ENJOY...because I am!
(and please feel free to add your own!)