Sunday, September 27, 2009

CAID-1 week young

{It's funny. He doesn't seem that "roly-poly" to me. But then I look at the pictures and it always surprises me. Maybe it's because I spend most of my time appx. 6 inches away from his face.}

{His sweet little acorn hat knit by his aunt amber. This was actually Jack's that I pulled out. I just love it for our little fall baby!}


{pure sweetness}


{alert}


{HAPPY 1 WEEK OLD}

"May you be blessed with a child
who is full of grace and merriment,
and endowed with the countenance
of its lovely mother."

-J. Karon

{I don't know about that last part; we think he's going to look like his daddy}

5 comments:

the 50's lady said...

Congratulations, John & Erin! Beautiful pictures...beautiful boys :-)
You're doing a great job raising an army for the Lord!!!

Charity Burkett said...

Erin,
He is just gorgeous. I love looking at the baby pictures. You are so creative! Looks like you are doing just fine adjusting to 3 boys! By the way, you look great!!

Unknown said...

That acorn hat is SO cute! He is an adorable little man!

cranny + b said...

oh, he is pure sweetness! Love that orange on him! And the hat. . .delish!

jeileenbaylor said...

What a sweetie!