So. Those cookies really have got to go! It's not even an accurate picture of them. And I still haven't received them in the mail. Hmmm?
I have SO SO SO much going on right now, so what do I do??? Stop to pause and BLOG!!!
This is going to be a pictureless post (horror of horrors) which means it probably won't get any comments OR readers! Ha. I am guilty of that! I am a believer of "a picture is worth a thousand words." But I do have a lot to blog about, so hopefully next week I'll get back into the swing of things. (no promises, though).
Right now, here's what's going on in my little corner of the world:
1. Getting ready to speak at a Ladies SPA day in CT tomorrow (for Melanie Harper's church ladies).
2. Pack for our stay with Amber & Brian while in CT.
3. In the midst of that, also planning for Jack's 2nd Birthday party, which will be on Monday.
4. Eagerly checking off empty boxes on our (yes, that's right, OUR) home TO-DO list.
5. Enjoying the fall weather, though sad that the peak is past & that snow, yes, S*N*O*W* was falling yesterday. (not ready for that yet).
6. Excited that this past Sunday at church we swelled the pews with almost 70 people!
7. Enjoyed pulling out my penny whistle the other day.
8. Have been doing lots of character training with the boys. Thanks to my ingenious & creative husband.
9. I am enjoying my amber diamond shaped ring Ginger sent from Poland (via kristen golson).
10. So thankful for SKYPE and that Drew & I alike can feel more connected with our friends, the Steinbarts.
11. Our little bonfire pit in the backyard...and smores. LOVE smores.
12. Enjoying spending some extra time (and late nights...the poor boys) with or "new" friends, the Baburins. Lots of good food, singing to the guitar, strewn toys, good coffee, crackling fire, hot smores and lots of laughs.
13. NOT LIKING the tooth in the back of my mouth that chipped and is looking at a possible root canal. :(
14. Oh. School. Yeah, that too. It's actually been on hold this week. Hm. Let's say "hurray" for flexibility of home school!?!?
15. Wondering if I can completely change my living room color scheme without spending a dime.
16. The Beginning of Celebrations around here. Most of our birthdays fall in the *fall*---bring on the cake & ice cream. (oh, wait, I'm holding off on that due to the tooth. snap.)
17. Burning my "Harvest" yankee candle down to the last drop.
18. Holding onto the truth that no matter what happens in this election, God is still in control.
19. Still enjoying rocking my "baby" at night.
20. Wondering how every preggy-mommy I know is having a GIRL!!
HOPE this finds you enjoying the change of season (if only slightly), rejoicing in whatever comes your way, and sending you a bright smile to cheer & warm your heart.
Ta-Ta for now.