Sunday, April 08, 2007

YOU'RE INVITED

We'd love for you to come visit a new blog just started by me & two of my dear friends, Stephanie & Leah. It is in its infancy! So don't give up if there isn't much on it yet...it will come in time! I did just post an Easter idea (Resurrection Eggs) that I made.

The purpose for this new blog is to keep each other encouraged in our spiritual walk & calling, specifically motherhood. We look forward to your comments as well!

You can visit A SLICE OF LIFE at www.asliceoflife3.blogspot.com
or see the link to the right.

See you there!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job on those resurrection eggs! Did you make that donkey?

Erin Neiner said...

Well, it was a joint effort between John & I...but John did most of it! He has done a lot with sculpy; he made a wire form, covered it & then bake it to harden it! Thanks!