Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Easter Apparel

Since Drew was sick, we didn't make it to church for Easter Sunday. So the boys were a week late in sporting their outfits. It was after church when I decided to take their pictures & I was pushing them to their limits by adding a quick photo op. Let's just say at this point there wasn't much attention span to work with! Nonetheless, I am grateful for the delete button on the camera. [one of these posts, I am going to post something completely un-edited! I might just post every picture of the event~good & bad! :) ]








I think it was at this point I knew they had had enough. Drew was tapping Jack's head saying, "Pat, pat, pat, pat..." He was definitely beyond his limit! Thankfully, Jack is already a good sport & LOVES his big brother!



4 comments:

Katrina said...

What a couple of studs! Nice photos, even if it was a lot of trouble for Mom and kids!

Stephanie (Wolynes) Steinbart said...

What cuties! At least you got pictures of them in their Easter garb! They look great and coordinate really well.
How are you all faring from the storms? Any more flooding or damage?

Leah (Parrish) Millan said...

Those are great pictures! Jack is just a little chubby bunny :) I love Drew's suite! A little boy here had one like that and he told me it was his "sucker suit" HA!

Beth said...

Leah just bumped me off! I don't know what happened, but the comment I just tried posting didn't come up and Leah's came up instead! funny. Well, I was saying that the boys look really sweet in these pics and the only pics we got at Easter were with a cell phone. I hope at least one turns out!