8 RANDOM THINGS
h I , C Y e r ]
1. I LOVE TO BAKE: I have always "dreamed" about working in a cute little bakery next to a flower shop. My favorite thing to "perfect" is the chocolate cake (and always john's choice of b.day cake!)
2. I LOVE TO GARDEN: I inherited this from my mother, although my thumb is quite a bit less green than hers. But, alas, I CANNOT keep indoor plants alive! I have killed nearly every single one.
3. My dad sang the National Anthem at a Chicago Cubs game in 1984. I was only 5 years old and it is still one of my most favorite memories.
4. One of the dumbest things I did (to date) was in high school. Myself & a couple of friends [that will remain annonymous] climbed up into the girls locker room ceiling to explore. This started out quite innocently. The funny thing is we probably would have gotten away with it until I stepped over something and my foot came down & continued right through the "floor" which was really the ceiling. Upon looking through the hole we realized it was the boys locker room ceiling we were above. Yeah...try explaining that one to your dad.
5. While on our senior trip in Europe we visited the Neuschwanstein castle, the one that Disney was created after. By the castle there is a really cool little river. Some of us walked down to it & were wading in it and I (of course) lost my balance and fell right into the river!
6. My first college/off-campus date with John ended me up in the ER. Yes, to that point in my life I had never broken a bone nor been in the ER! We went horse back riding at someone's farm and when we came to a field, my horse thought he was in a movie and took off with all of his might. I held on for dear life until the horse brushed me off his back by galloping under a low tree. I had a branch sticking out of my face very close to my eye and 2 dislocated/broken fingers. It was quite amazing. I have not been on a horse since. I'm not sure that it's a fear factor thing, but I certainly haven't gone out of my way to plan a day of horse back riding!
7. I am not a huge fan of heights. But on our honeymoon to the Grand Caymen Island (awesome place) John & I went parasailing. It was pretty cool!
8. I have never gotten a speeding ticket! (have only been pulled over twice for some random reason--like no left headlight--for which I was "let go")