Thursday, July 12, 2007

Personality Dialysis

I feel like I just cracked open a fortune cookie.
Interesting, yet vague for the general blogging population.
Yet somehow it made me feel good about myself while nodding my head thinking, "That's really cool! I guess that could really be me."
Thanks, Loraena, for the link.

I dare you ALL to try it!
Let me know if you do so I can check out your results!


My Blogging Type is

Kind&Harmonious

You're an approachable blogger who tends to have many online friends.People new to your blogging circle know they can count on you for support.You tend to mediate fighting and drama. You set a cooperative tone.You have a great eye for design - and your blog tends to be the best looking on the block!

4 comments:

The Schindel Six said...

I would definitely have to agree with this blogging personality results!!!
Thanks for your sweet comment regarding my age...I am certainly deceived into thinking I look the same today as I did when I got married until someone in their 20's refer to me as "ma'm". Now I know how older folks felt when I was in college and even just in my 20's and I would say ma'm and sir. The one thing I will say is that I knew I was rapidly approaching 40 when my metabolism hit a brick wall. I probably need to start practicing my martial arts again....

The Schindel Six said...

By the way...I took the dare...

Don & Katrina Hines said...

I totally agree! My blog is no match to the Neiners', but hey, at least I still manage to post once a month (fingers crossed!).

Loraena Tuttle said...

These are so fun - I completely understand the fortune cookie analysis. I could take those quizzes all day (but I have to limit myself!). =)